Would you like to kept informed about this conference? Register your details
Speakers Securitisation Event
About this conference
Why this conference?
What does it looks like?
What will you learn?
For who is it?
Walk in – Securitisation Event
Macro-economic and market overview
– Post-COVID-19 overview
– Developments within commodities, supply chain, logistics
– The impact of climate policies
– (International) investment activity
– Overview transactions: ABS, covered bonds, whole loans
– Demand vs supply in the securitisation market
Developments in the housing market
– Overview: current situation and the risks on the Dutch housing market
– Impact of potential policy measures
– Outlooks (2021-2025)
Coffee break – Securitisation Event
Panel: ESG Incorporation in Securitisation
– Latest developments and market initiatives in ESG
– ESG disclosures – key metrics and standards for securitisation asset classes
– What is the influence of ESG factors on credit ratings?
– How do methodologies and uses differ between credit ratings and ESG ratings?
Panel: Auto ABS in the Netherlands & Europe
Round 1: Break-out sessions: 3. Developments in the VISTA Trusts | Young Professionals
Round 1: Break-out sessions: 2. Securitisation as an efficient mechanism to finance Trade Receivables
– Trade receivable securitisations remains a popular and efficient mechanism to finance Trade Receivables. Besides the effectiveness and the popularity, another interesting fact is that Trade Receivables as a securitisation is one of the leading STS securitisation asset classes.
– Trends and the latest developments
– The outlook and the opportunities.
Round 1: Break-out sessions: 1. Energy Efficient Mortgages Initiative (EEMI)
The EEMI seeks to introduce a greener, more sustainability focused means of buying, renovating and living in our homes.
Round 2: Break-out sessions: 3. Tech solutions in capital markets
Round 2: Break-out sessions: 2. ESMA Level 2 regulation – final reporting
Round 2: Break-out sessions: 1. Panel: Buy-to-let
– Buy-to-let as a solution for housing shortages
– Regulatory hurdles
– Buy-to-let for SME
Panel: Private Securitisation/warehouses/ABCP
– How big is the market?
– Advantages and disadvantages of Private vs. Public ABS: an issuer and investor’s perspective
– ABCP, bank funding of whole loans – what is better?
– Does regulation support public issuance or push issuers to private securitisation?
Networking dinner with musical entertainment
Attended by top companies
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.